- Caught a crafting bug? This bug themed stamp set is great for birthdays, get well cards, congratulations, or any other occasions that are a really bug deal!
- Coordinating set ideas: Use Magic Picture Changer or Magic Iris to make a cute scene-changing interactive card, with a bug hopping (or rolling) by. This set also looks great with the magnifying glass from Hey Lady. For a bold and simple card, you can tuck these bugs (peek-a-boo style) behind the letters in Oliver’s Stitched ABCs.
- Coordinating Lawn Cuts: A Bug Deal Lawn Cuts
- approximate sizes:
- leaves: 5/8" x 7/8"
- small branch: 5/8" x 2"
- large branch: 1" x 3 1/2"
- caterpillar: 1/2" x 5/8"
- ladybug: 1/2" x 1/2"
- really happy grasshopper: 1/2" x 3/4"
- cupcake: 1/2" x 5/8"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Paper Hut users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.